- Our concerts are always free to listen to, but we kindly ask for a donations.
- The choir is self funded so all the money goes directly to our chosen charity for the year.
- Our 2023 charity is We Are BS15, a community charity led in our own postcode!
- We Are BS15 provides meals and food to those in need, as well as a pay-what-you-can café in hanham.
- Website for We Are BS15
- 2022: The Hive Avon
- 2020/2021: Bristol Blood Bikes/Freewheelers - £3500 raised over the two very complicated years dominated by a worldwide pandemic
- 2019: The Jessie May Trust - £5500 raised from concerts plus over £3000 raised by members' fundraising attempts
- 2018: Freedom4Girls - £3000 raised
- 2017: RNLI: Royal National Lifeboat Institution (Portsmouth branch)
- 2016: Canine Partners - £4000 raised